Thursday 24 January 2013

About Today: Pet Health Checkup

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com


From Bob Schulties, your About Today Editor
As my cat, Mr. Peterson gets older, I worry about him more and more. He's needy (sits on Mrs. Bob's lap until she goes to bed), barfs if you feed him too much, and he regards the litter box as a general suggestion rather than the absolute answer.

The Importance of Annual Vet Exams
This article is aimed at dog owners, but a lot of the information applies to other animals. I can't be sure, however, if it applies to your pet rock. Bring Barky to the vet each year.

Why Does My Dog Stink?
I complain a lot about Mr. Peterson, but here's one thing I can't say: he smells bad. I'm not suggesting he's a bowl full of rose petals or, better, a bacon sandwich, but he's never offensive. (Anyway, if he smelled like a bacon sandwich, I don't think he'da lasted this long.) What's that smell?
Search Related Topics:  anal sac problem  scooting  stinky pets

Pet Dental Care
Actually, I'm wrong. Once Mr. Peterson's breath was awful. Turns out he had two bad teeth (since removed). Mr. Peterson doesn't even like it when I walk in the room to feed him, so I can't be blamed for not brushing his teeth. Your pet and the dentist.

Is My Pet a Fatty Boombalatty?
My friend Gina managed to take her awesome dog and make it an awesomely fat dog. The dog is still sweet, but I definitely don't like how she looks at my bacon double cheeseburger. Thanks to Steve Shaffer for the song. Think you might have a chubby pet?
Search Related Topics:  fat pets  obesity in dogs  obesity in cats

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Should I Blow Dry My Hair Before I Flat Iron It?
Differences Between Benign and Malignant Tumors
What Are Austerity Measures?
75 Years of Randolph Caldecott Medal Winners
How To Cope With Dry, Cracked Hands
Top Roman Amphitheaters to See in Italy

 

More from About.com

The Perfect Engagement Ring
How to find a gorgeous ring with a style and price that suit your needs. Read more...>



Best U.S. Destinations
Experts pick the top U.S. destinations for 2013 based on budget, special events, and more. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment